Australia is one of the best countries in the world to live and study. There is a high level of education provided and high quality of life, yet the cost of living is reasonably cheap in comparison to other western countries.
Australia ranks as the second best country to live in the United Nations Development Program. This ranking is based on such criteria as like life expectancy, school enrollment, income etc. The US ranks at 13th and the UK ranks 21st. Australia also has 8 of the top 100 ranking universities in the world according to THES World University Rankings.
Australia is also an incredibly beautiful and diverse country with an abundance of natural beauty and an amazing climate.
Upon graduation, students who study in Australia are quite successful in securing great jobs all around the world. Furthermore, they are often accepted into further study options at universities around the globe.
The Australian government has adopted policies to ensure that students in Australia are secure both financially and personally. There are many regulations in place to protect international students. Every institution in Australia, whether it is an English school or top university, must meet specific government requirements and must be registered with the government. This helps to set extremely high standards of education.
Australian institutions have excellent facilities and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Apart from the high level of education international students receive in Australia, students will also be able to take in some of the countries culture. Australia has a plethora of sporting events, music concerts, and museums to attend.
Below are just a few of the reasons Australia is such a popular destination for international students:
- Very safe country with very little crime
- Amazing natural scenery and beaches
- High level of education
- Obtain a bachelor degree in just three years (compared to 4 in the US)
- High quality of living
- Low cost of education
- Easy going and comfortable environment
- Highest intake of international per capita for any country in the world
- Incredibly diverse country
- Students can work to support themselves while studying
Pathway to Aus helps international students to achieve their educational goals whilst studying in Australia.
Why Pathway to Aus?
- Our service comes at absolutely no cost to the student
- We are partnered with some of Australia’s leading institutions
- We provide honest and accurate advice
- High level of service
- Qualified staff with years of experience
- Local support provided upon arrival
- Flexible study options
- Free student visa processing
- Free arrival and accommodation assistance
- Free assistance selecting course and school application
Évaluation Gratuite – Demande d’information