By studying the right Trade/Vocational Course it could greatly increase your prospects of receiving Permanent Work Visas to Australia.
There are four steps to applying involved in this pathway:
- Firstly you must Enroll in the right Course/Courses (This course must train you for a position that is on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL))
- After graduation you may be eligible to apply for the 485 Graduate Visa. This is a temporary work visa.
- On the graduate visa, you must undertake the Job Ready Program through TRA . This requires 12 months of paid work experience and can approve a positive skills assessment for migration purposes.
- Finally after receive a positive skills test you may be eligible to apply for RSMS, State or Independent Skilled Permanent Work Visa
Education Courses that meet the 2-year course requirement for positions on the Skilled Occupation List:
- Cert III in Commercial Cookery (12 months)
- Cert IV in Commercial Cookery (6 months)
- Diploma of Hospitality (6 months)
- Cert III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (14 months)
- Cert IV Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis (6 months)
- Or Cert III in Automotive Heavy Mechanical Technology (24 months)
- Or Diploma of Management (6 months)
- Cert III in Carpentry (24 months)
Wall and Floor Tiling
- Cert III in Wall and Floor Tiling (24 months)
- Cert III in Solid Plastering (24 months)
- Cert III in Bricklaying (24 months)
- Cert III in Marine Craft (24 months)
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology (24 months)
Airconditioning and Mechanical Services
- Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical Trade) (24 months)
If you are interested in finding a Trade Courses in Australia that may give you the opportunity to progress to a permanent visa free to contact Pathway to Aus.
P: (+61) 7 55 327 000
or APPLY or ENQUIRE ONLINE
Évaluation Gratuite – Demande d’information